Saturday 25 November 2006

productive time





sat November 25th : well feeling a little better yesterday so did some crafting well just cross stitching actual: Firstly i made this intail using dragon shade fabric( from my grab a bag selection just love the shade. ) http://www.polstitchesdesigns.co.uk/company.html
I love using hand dyed floss and the piece used carries thread brought fromhttp://www.jaynesattic.co.uk/acatalog/Carries_Creations.html
the shade is jelly fish so groovy.

The finished article will be a coaster for my wonderful Doctor R who is young and very caring GP. What do you think of it?

WOW ANOTHER 1st : for me tonight after many years of trying and failing to use evenweave material instead Aida. At last I done it a few frogs a little unpicking but i did five rows of my latest project ( kids fairy from this months cross stitch crazy) I am real please it even look semi neat what do you think?
Final help need i doing the fairy for my five year niece Katie who has strawberry blone hair. I want to change the hair colour from brown in the photo to her colour can someone recommend a DMCshade or hand dyed shade for me to use. many thanks Polly.

No comments: